- Intended use of personal information
- Personal information such as your name, e-mail address, etc. may be registered on this website at the time of inquiries from customers, but these personal information will be used to send emails and materials as an answer to our contacts and questions.
- Measures to ensure the safe management of personal information
- We will maintain accurate and up-to-date customer personal information and take necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc., including the maintenance of security systems, improvement of management systems, and thorough employee education. We will implement safety measures and strictly control personal information.
- Compliance with and review of laws and regulations
- We will comply with the laws and regulations of Japan and other norms that apply to the personal information we hold, as well as review and improve the content of these guidelines from time to time.
- Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will appropriately manage personal information that we have received from our customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties unless it falls under one of the following.
・ In the event of customer consent
・ Cases in which disclosure is required pursuant to laws and regulations
- Your inquiry
- If a customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete his or her personal information, we will take care of it after confirming that he or she is the person in question.